Sell Your Western New York Business
Have you thought about selling your business?
Doing so can allow you to realize the next chapter of your life. Whether that be retirement, scaling back day to day running of a business, moving on to another business, or simply cashing out.
Unfortunately, over 80% of businesses listed for sale never actually sell, and less than half receive their listing price.
We have a success rate three times higher than national averages and on average, we get the owner 20% more than they had in mind. This is the result of proper valuation coupled with our extensive buyer reach and use of our customized marketing strategy for each business we sell. We can also help buyers get financing so you do not have to.
It’s a complex affair involving hundreds of variables. Without a professional team to guide you, you face an uncertain and challenging economy, unbridled competition, and sophisticated buyers. Don’t face these obstacles on your own, I can guide you through the process. My goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for both sides…
Why work with ECA Business Alliance?
- Personalized Service and Honest Assessments
- Background as an Experience Turnaround Specialist
- Retired Army Officer with Exceptional Ethics
- We work with businesses of all sizes
- We boast a success rate of three times the national average
It’s never too early to prepare for a sale…
- Manufacturing 90% Success 90% 90%
- Distribution 85% Success 85% 85%
- Services / Medical75% Success 75% 75%
- Food / Beverage70% Success 70% 70%
- Retail / Wholesale70% Success 70% 70%
Buffalo Business Broker
We know that you have a choice when it comes to business brokers and it is important to point out that we are so far advanced from typical business brokers.
Most business owners wait too long to sell and when it comes time to sell, they are a few years too late. We do not want you to be one of them so contact us today.
Confidentiality is Priority #1
ECA Business Alliance
Buffalo Business Brokers
Carl Knickerbocker, Broker Owner